The All American Pressure Cooker 915
15 Quart is not recommended for canning fish.
The All American line of pressure cookers offer
the safest and best method for home canning. The U.S.D.A. recommends
that pressure canning is the only way to can meat, poultry, and
all vegetables. This unit has the holding capabilities needed
for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive
meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time, as well as being
able to can foods. Only the All American Pressure Cookers feature
an exclusive, precision machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system.
Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming
a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is
always easily opened and closed.
The All American Pressure Cooker 915 15 Quart features:
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Geared steam gauge
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
| All American Pressure Cooker 915 15 Quart
Item Number: OpcAA915
Shipping Weight: 21 lbs
Includes cooking/canning rack and instruction
& recipe book
Capacity - 15 1/2 Quarts (Liquid), 10 Pint Jars, 7 Quart
Inside diameter - 12 5/8 inches
Inside Height - 7 1/2 inches
Overall Length - 15 1/2 inches
Overall Height - 12 1/2 inches
*Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard
Mason jar sizes.
Made in the U.S.A.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Underwriters Laboratories Listed