The All American Electric Sterilizer 75X-240V
is a complete, self-contained unit with an immersion heating element,
automatic thermostatic control, automatic release valve, and pilot
light. It connects to any outlet, is ready for use instantly,
and ensures complete, efficient sterilization. Only All American
Sterilizers feature an exclusive, precision machined "Metal-to-Metal"
sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover
to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved,
the cover is always easily opened and closed.
***240V Sterilizers are limited to sales in the United States***
If you are planning to use in the USA you should purchase a 120V Sterilizer
The All American Electric Sterilizer 75X-240V features:
- Suitable for dental, medical, veterinary facilities,
laboratories and health and cosmetic applications
- 36% greater heating capability compared to 25X
- 64% greater capacity compared to 25X
- Calrod immersion 1650 watt heating element , 50%
faster startup than 25X
- Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum that resists
aging and corrosion
- Stay-cool bakelite top handles and wing nuts
- Interior stainless steel support stand
- Removable aluminum inner container with rack
- More accurate TPI thermocouple, snapswitch and pilot
- Portable, economical, reliable operation
- Pressure gauge conforms to the pressure gauge standard
- Flexible metal exhaust tube
- 60 minute mechanical timer
Please note: Returned sterilizers must be in new unused condition, will be charged a 20% restocking fee and shipping cost is non-refundable. Sterilizers cannot be shipped to Canada or Europe as we do not have the CSA certification.
All American Electric Sterilizer 75X-240V|
For pricing and to order this product please call us.