The All American Electric Sterilizer 50X-240V
is a complete, self-contained unit with an immersion heating element,
automatic release valve, automatic thermostatic control, and pilot
light. This All American Sterilizer connects to any outlet, ensures
complete, efficient sterilization and is ready for use instantly.
Only All American Sterilizers feature an exclusive, precision
machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping
locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal.
Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened
***240V Sterilizers are limited to sales in the United States***
If you are planning to use in the USA you should purchase a 120V Sterilizer
The All American Electric Sterilizer 50X-240V features:
- Suitable for dental, medical, veterinary facilities,
laboratories and health and cosmetic applications
- Calrod immersion 1650 watt heating element , 50%
faster startup than 25X
- 36% greater heating capability compared to 25X
- Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum that resists
aging and corrosion
- Stay-cool bakelite top handles and wing nuts
- Removable aluminum inner container with rack
- Interior stainless steel support stand
- More accurate TPI thermocouple, snapswitch and pilot
- Portable, economical, reliable operation
- Pressure gauge conforms to the pressure gauge standard
- Flexible metal exhaust tube
- 60 minute mechanical timer
Please note: Returned sterilizers must be in new unused condition, will be charged a 20% restocking fee and shipping cost is non-refundable. Sterilizers cannot be shipped to Canada or Europe as we do not have the CSA certification.
All American Electric Sterilizer 50X-240V|
For pricing and to order this product please call us.