Please note: All American Pressure Cookers are not recommended for use on glass top/ flat ranges without first checking with your stove manufacturer because their weight may cause the glass/ceramic to break. The diameter of the cookers are larger than most burners and may cause heat to transfer outward and damage the surrounding surface. All American Pressure Cookers are intended and manufactured solely for home use applications. they are not intended for commercial applications.
The All American line of pressure cookers offers
the best and safest method for home canning. The U.S.D.A. recommends
that pressure canning is the only way to can meat, fish, poultry
and all vegetables. The All American Kelp Pressure Cooker 921GR has the capacity needed
for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive
meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time. Only All American
Pressure Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined "Metal-to-Metal"
sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover
to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved,
the cover is always easily opened and closed.
The All American Kelp Pressure Cooker 921GR
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Proprietary, premium cookware grade colored coating that is cured to be durable.
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
|All American Kelp Pressure Cooker 921GR
Item Number: OpcAA921GR
Out of Stock
Available for Backorder
ETA: Coming Soon
to contiguous United States
Includes cooking/canning rack and instruction
& recipe book
Capacity - 21 1/2 Quarts (Liquid), 19 Pint Jars, 7 Quart
Inside diameter - 12 5/8 inches
Inside Height - 10 1/2 inches
Overall Length - 15 inches
Overall Height - 16 inches
*Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard
Mason jar sizes.
Made in the U.S.A.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Underwriters Laboratories Listed